Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I am Spock.

My friend and spiritual advisor (heh), Curtis Gibson (http://lordmhoram.blogspot.com/), turned me on to a website that dares ask the question: Which fantasy/sci-fi character are you?

My result: I am Spock. Quoting the website's profile of Spock:

"A focused advisor whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you."

Well, I'm not sure if that's completely accurate but, hey, as a fan of Star Trek (Spock is one of my favorite Trek characters), I'll take it.

My friend Curtis has taken the test three times on three distinct occassions and he comes up as Yoda every time. Yoda's/Curtis's profile reads:

"A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light."

Now I may be about to embarass Curtis a bit here, but I think that fits him pretty well.

If you want to find out which fantasy/sci-fi character you are, here's the link:

http://www.tk421.net/character/

Have fun!

No comments: