Monday, June 21, 2010

Happiness.

I've found in life it ain't easy becoming happy. I have severe depression which makes it even harder for me to obtain happiness. I don't know why I have this depression but one thing I do know: For most of us, happiness is a choice. Even me.

Wait, don't I have severe depression? Yep. Then how am I, someone whose brain chemistry may be screwy, responsible for my own happiness? Simple. If indeed you do have clinical depression it is your responsibility to get help whether it is medication, counseling or whatever.

I'm responsible for my own happiness.

3 comments:

stylee19 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stylee19 said...

I agree, it is important to get help for clinical depression. But I think saying that happiness is a choice would imply that those who are not happy are subjects of a moral failing.

Kris said...

I think that is a great step in the right direction. We will get through this trail in our life. Love Ya