Monday, July 09, 2007

More micro-heroes.

I have created dozens upon dozens of micro-heroes and all are heroes of my own creation. Here are a couple more:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Darkrider and Josie Steel

Both are members of the United Superheroes of America. Darkrider is from South Dakota, Josie Steel is from Pennsylvania. And if I have to explain why both represent their respective states so well, you need to watch Deadwood and visit Pittsburgh.

Josie Steel is a basic brick, I suppose. Darkrider is a mystery. Demon? Man? Mutant who likes dressing up in leather? No one knows.

More micros to come.

1 comment:

Lord Mhoram said...

I like Josie Steel, from Pittsburg. Nice costume, and use of background. I may steal her for my Champions game. :)