Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Idiot of the Day: Rosie O'Donnell

Sigh. Just when you think the Left in America cannot possibly grow more stupid, Rosie O'Donnell opens her piehole and states that "radical Christianity" (!?) is as big a threat to America as radical Islam.

First of all, I don't recall Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell or Gordon B. Hinckley telling their followers to "kill all the infidels" and "wipe Israel off the face of the Earth". I cannot seem to remember the last time a pissed off Christian flew passenger jets into a skyscraper. Nor can I recall the last time Christian leaders told their followers to kill homosexuals.

Ms. O'Donnell needs to remember that while Christians may disapprove of her homosexual acts, that's about all we do: disapprove. Radical Islamists have homosexuals executed.

Yet "radical" Christianity and radical Islam our the same in her eyes. Congratulations, Rosie, you are the idiot of the day.

1 comment:

Rock said...

Hey Joe! Saw your address on Site Meter (great feature sometimes) and came to your site. Wonderful place. I agree with you 100% on this issue. What loons reside in the looney bins of the left!

Anyway, I'm also very honored that I see you have linked to me. Why didn't you say so? I'll do you the return favor. I've got to go now, but I'll be in contact with you from time to time.

Have a great day.

Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone